How to contact us
The European Property Federation (EPF), Boulevard Saint-Michel 45, 1040 Brussels
Tel.: +32 (0)2 514 42 29
Fax: +32 (0)2 511 67 21
In order to comply with your request, we may require further information to verify your identity.
Personal data we collect about you
If you are an employee or representative of a EPF member association or a vendor that provides services to EPF, we may process personal information such as your name, job title, contact details, professional experience, intranet account data and electronic signature.
Purposes of the processing of your data
We may process your personal information for the following purposes:
- to include recognized valuers in the EPF public register;
- to manage the European Valuer Recognition program, including invoicing and auditing EPF member associations;
- in the context of EPF's functioning, including the organization and functioning of its Board of Directors, General Assembly and Committees;
- to inform valuers and interested persons about your function within EPF, e.g. via our website;
- to inform you about news from EPF and related matters (e.g. the European Valuer Journal);
- to communicate with you and to respond to your questions, requests or complaints;
- to operate our website and to improve its technical and functional management, and to improve our website's and social media pages' content;
- to prevent fraud and illegal content and behaviour;
- to comply with our legal obligations and to enforce our legal rights.
For these activities, the processing of your personal data is based, as the case may be, on your consent, on a (pre-)contractual necessity, on a legal basis, or on our legitimate interests (i.e. EPF's legitimate interests to ensure its functioning, to promote and execute its recognition program, to prevent fraud, etc.).
Your data are no longer held by us than is necessary to achieve the purpose(s) for which they were collected or as long as it is required by law or competent authority.
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from our website and stored by your browser on the hard disk of your computer.
|cookie-agreed||3 months||Remembers that you were shown the cookie banner and your cookie preference||epf-fepi.com|
|cookie-agreed-version||3 months||Remembers the version of the agreed cookie preference.||epf-fepi.com|
We use Google Analytics to analyse the behaviour of website visitors on the basis of statistical data. This helps us to improve the functioning of our website, to understand the interests of our visitors and to measure how effective the content of our website is. We use the anonymization features of Google Analytics to ensure that any information collected via cookies is anonymized. You can give your consent for the use of these cookies by clicking the appropriate button in the cookie banner.
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users||Google Analytics|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users||Google Analytics|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property- id>.||Google Analytics|
|AMP_TOKEN||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||Google Analytics|
You can disable cookies by modifying your browser settings. You can find more information on how to do this on the websites of the respective browser manufacturers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.applcom/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
Except when required by law or competent authority, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties. However, in the context of the purposes listed above, trusted third party service providers we are working with, such as our IT provider, may have access to your personal data for the performance of their services. Also, as EPF is a member association, in certain (limited) circumstances your data may be shared with other EPF member associations, including member associations that are located outside the European Economic Area, in the context of EPF's functioning and activities.
You have the right to request access to the personal data that we process about you and to correct these data. In certain circumstances, you also have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data, or to have your personal data deleted.
You also have the right to object (i) to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and (ii) if substantiated and except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing, to the processing of your data based upon our legitimate interests.
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before your withdrawal.
As mentioned above, your member association is responsible to act as your primary point of contact in the context of your data subject rights and to handle your requests accordingly.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.