Place of Birth
- Lycée Franco-Argentin "Jean Mermoz" of Buenos Aires
- Business Administration (Universidad de Belgrano, Buenos Aires)
- 1981-1987: Credit Officer, Banque Supervielle-Société Générale, Buenos Aires.
- 1988-1993: Risk Analyst, Credit Department, Banco Santander, Brussels.
- 1994 - to date: Co-founder and Partner, MacBrien Cuper Isnard, Consultants in European Affairs, Brussels.
- 1997 - to date: Setting up of the European Property Federation and management of its Secretariat.
- 2004 - to date: Managing Director, The European Group of Valuers' Associations (TEGoVA); reorganisation and management of its Secretariat.