Organs & People
The Managing Committee
Romanian Association of Building Owners
- The President is the highest representative of the Federation.
- The office is bestowed by consensus of the members as expressed by the Managing Committee.
Syndicat National des Professionnels Immobiliers
- The Managing Committee elects a Chairman from among the persons representing the members, for a term of one year, renewable.
- The Chairman acts as the Manager of the grouping; he has all the powers necessary to ensure the direction, management and administration of the Federation; he may, under his own authority, delegate all or part of his powers.
- The Managing Committee, constituted by the general assembly of members, is the supreme governing body of the Federation.
- Each member is validly represented at the Managing Committee.
- The Managing Committee meets three times a year as a minimum and convenes as the general assembly of members once a year.
- It defines the general principles governing the policy and action of the Federation
- It is also responsible for the Federation's direction and management.
- It deals with all matters falling within the scope of its statutory responsibilities.
Members of the Managing Committee
The Representatives of the Academic Members
- Prestigious institutions which dispense teaching with a direct or indirect link to real estate.
- The Managing Committee may establish specialised committees to which each member is entitled to appoint a representative.
- In such cases the Managing Committee defines each committee's mission and designates a Committee Chairman from amongst the members of the consultative committee concerned
Energy & Environment Committee
- Chairman: vacant
Ronald Spinney FRICS
1997 - 2000
Malcolm Savage FRICS
2000 - 2003
Pedro Gamero del Castillo
2003 - 2007
William McKee (BPF)
1997 - 2002
Bengt Nyman (SPF)
2002 - 2003
Liz Peace (BPF)
2003 - 2011
W. Joseph Houlihan (Cohen & Steers)
2011 - 2015
Reinhold Lennebo (SPF)
2016 - 2019