RABO is the first organisation reuniting top leading local and international property investors operating in Romania.
About the Association
RABO is the first organisation reuniting top leading local and international property investors operating in Romania, and aims to foster a sound, transparent and stable economic framework, governed by EU-level norms and standards. Its policy agenda includes a strategic vision for developing a harmonized EU property market, combined with practical solutions to speed up market recovery and thus yield sustainable industry growth.
The organization intends to work closely with industry leaders, other local and EU-level organizations, in order to ensure a harmonized framework for property investments, new developments, real estate financing, energy efficiency, social inclusion and environmental protection.
What the Association Does
RABO's main focus is supporting the sustainable development of the following areas:
- Commercial property
- Financing & fiscal policy
- Real estate services
- Urban regeneration & development
- Energy efficiency & sustainability
Our existing members include some of the largest property owners in Romania:
- CA Immo Romania
- Genesis Development
- Julius Group
- Novo Park
- West Gate Business District
- West Facility Management Company
The Association Work
RABO promotes capacity-building activities and dissemination of information, good practices and know-how related to the real estate sector. Some of the accomplishments and ongoing projects include:
- Permanent enhancement of market standards by supporting a series of management-level educational programs focused on specific issues of the real estate industry;
- Working with the authorities to ensure proper and timely transposition of EU Directives into Romanian legal framework;
- promotion of a green real estate sector and energy efficiency in buildings;
- Provision of guidance and consultancy on specific issues for RABO members.