At national and local level, the property industry has become much more customer focussed to ensure it meets the changing needs of its tenants. Its actions are based on a vision for the industry in which tenants are provided with the choice of flexible occupational terms and the high levels of service they need consistent with the principles of sound financial and estate management, the requirements of external investors and prevailing market circumstances.
The Federation is open to,
- Real estate associations of Member States of the European Union.
- Groups of major companies representing a significant proportion of real estate interests in Member States of the European Union.
- Associations or groupings of real estate interests established outside the European Union can be admitted as Associate Members.
- legal persons, established in the European Union or outside the European Union
- Academic members which dispense teaching with a direct or indirect link to real estate.
Property interests represented
- Property development companies
- Property investment companies
- Shopping centres
- Housing companies
- Property brokers
- Property managers
- Residential landlords
- Insurance companies
- Pension funds
- Major corporates with important property interests
- Historical estate owners
The European Property Federation is an Economic Interest Grouping (EIG) established under Belgian law.
A statement of the accounts of the Federation, prepared by certified accountants, is provided annually.
EU Transparency Register n° 36120303854-92